Mountain View Boarding Kennel - Company Message
My Blog

Mt. View Boarding Kennel

Thank you for taking the time to check out our website. We hope it is both helpful and informative. We encourage any ideas you have so that we can add to the website to make it better for our new and returning customers. We really appreciate your business and look forward to serving your needs in the future. Thanks Again!

15 Comments to Mt. View Boarding Kennel:

Comments RSS
Sue on Friday, September 21, 2012 10:21 AM
One of the best kennels around. They treat your dog as if it is there own. Two thumbs up. Highly recommend. Thanks for always taking such great care of our dogs.

research paper service on Monday, April 23, 2018 12:22 AM
I suggest that you make your website or blog more informative and creative. The background looks too plain, I know you can make it more lively and pleasing to the eyes of your viewers and visitors. I'm sure if you do that, they will go back here once in a while for them to keep updated with the post you'll have in the future. There are a lot of websites and blogs about dogs, so you must do something unique and exciting. On the other hand, this blog has its points of information. I'm glad to see your website. Thank you so much!

Erica on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 8:17 PM
Dedicated and loving kennel owners and staff! Mountain View Boarding Kennels has provided the best care and nurturing for my families dogs for many many years. Our family would never go to any other kennel in the Portland Metro Area. Beautiful, quite, peaceful location very clean and we always feel good knowing our dogs are in the best care.

Lori on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:24 AM
Once again, Mountain View comes thru for us. Wally spent 8 days there recently, and came back healthy and happy. The owners obviously care about the dogs, and the property is spotless. It's nice to know our pup is in a safe place when he can't be with us.

Kathy Griffith on Saturday, December 19, 2015 10:36 AM
We have been taking our dogs to Mt. View Boarding Kennel for at least 20 years. That pretty much tells you how happy we have been with their care of our pets. The owners really care about the dogs and the facility is always exceptionally clean. There is no other place I would trust to leave my dogs while we are away.

Cheryl Amundson Renton on Friday, December 02, 2016 8:52 AM
Spike and Missy are well cared for and happy at Mt. View. They are healthy and happy when I pick them and I feel secure in the fact they are being taken care of in a caring environment.

Pete on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 9:43 AM
I have taken my dogs to Mt View for many (20+0 years and it is the best My dogs are happy to go there

Judy Davis on Monday, December 18, 2017 6:48 PM
I am so happy we found Mountain View Kennel. They have been such a blessing and take great care of my Louie. He loves staying there and I don’t worry about him when I’m gone. Every time we pull up he jumps out and runs in excited to see his new friends. Thank you Terry and family for taking such good care of my companion. Kennel is always clean and does not smell. Louie comes home happy, healthy, and never smells. I would recommend them to anyone that needs a kennel.

Sample on Thursday, May 03, 2018 4:49 PM
Sample

ace on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 9:21 PM
nice

thesis builder too on Thursday, April 26, 2018 4:52 AM
Its amazing content on kitchen and its importance in our lives specially for our health.Can I find some more blogs on this on any site?I think such sites have more professional and perfect content.Thanks.

Viralvog on Friday, May 04, 2018 7:58 AM
after reading this article, i realized the importance of assignment very in and trendy. thanks for sharing such great content in the best possible way.

Shayna Descoteaux on Thursday, August 02, 2018 8:15 PM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://duckshop.co/1f1p Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse

Geri Repin on Saturday, August 11, 2018 8:04 PM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: https://flust.de/tpuwx Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse

Declan Suter on Sunday, August 26, 2018 4:41 PM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://stpicks.com/2rusd Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse